Data Analytics Manager
£68,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
London - Data Analytics Manager - £50,000 - £68,000
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make this is the role for you. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, this position offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
When joining, you will become a valued member of our team. The company will take the time to get to know you and there will be many tailored development opportunities along the way to support your career to grow as much as you want. They offer you a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity, shared parental and adoption pay, and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution. But this is only the start, they work closely with all colleagues to understand their life balance needs and support them with several schemes and initiatives.
In this role, you will:
* Managing workstreams to align into Head of Data Management whilst supporting the shaping of project pipelines
* Identifying gaps in Data & Managing a range of analytical/modelling projects from inception to delivery
* Design, produce and validate data assests for a wide range of use cases including regulatory, analytics, MI, AI and modelling.
* Take a lead in developing, maintaining and improving data modelling, validation and management strategies.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
* Advanced skills in Modern data manipulation / integration i.e.: Alteryx and Alteryx Server
* Advanced Visualisation tools e.g. Qlikview/Qliksense
* Strong stakeholder management
* Proven experience in SQL and ideally one or more of following R, Python, SAS, VBA.
* Knowledge and experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and its data capabilities.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.