Data Analyst - HR
£400 per day | Watford | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 21 days ago
Data Analyst - HR
Initial 3-month contract
£350 - £400 per day
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most valued clients who are a leader in the hospitality and leisure industry to support with the recruitment of a Data Analyst specifically focusing on HR data support.
This role is fully remote and will be a three-month contract and ideally looking for someone to start ASAP. However, permanent opportunities may also be available.
Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for our global people and organisational data reporting, analytics and insights
- Optimisation of system reporting for HR analytics to deliver strategic "people" insights
- Communicate analysis results across the organisation in a way that informs and drives the action.
- Build and deliver HR data and analytics training to the business, specifically HR.
What duties & responsibilities the Data Analyst - HR will have
- Deliver routine CHRO (Chief HR Officer) reporting on the organisation effectiveness and talent health.
- Deliver statutory and agreed external reporting priorities (e.g., AR, DJSI, WDI, D&I etc).
- Develop, optimise, and automate reporting and dashboards for all audiences including Board level
- Develop system process reporting to prove process efficiencies.
- Develop system data structure map and evolve data sources to ensure fields are reportable.
- Provide interpretation of results and develop story lines where required.
- Develop and deliver plan to enhance the capability of the HR function in data, analytics, process and/or governance - as required to support business needs.
- Provide analytics support to Rewards Shared Services team.
What skills & experience the Data Analyst - HR will have
- Ideal candidates will have proven experience of as a Data Analyst ideally within HR
- You will be an advanced Excel user, able to create and use VLOOKUP's, Pivot Tables, etc
- Experience of Workday or Oracle will be a distinct advantage
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate analytics and complicated topics to a non-technical audience at all levels.
- High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality, and quality of work
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Willing to learn and develop, as situation and knowledge changes
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.