£300 per day | City of London | Contract
Posted 25 days ago
Initial 6 Month Contract
Are you an experienced Data Analyst? Do you feel like it's the right time to look for your next exciting contract role? Would you like to work for a Global Loyalty and Benefits organisation? Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
Purpose of the job
You will work closely with the Data and Insights team to load, profile and investigate data issues, and through your analysis of data you will support in the delivery of business projects.
Your experience with SQL and Excel will be core in this role for checking data points, calculations, analysing systems and data processes, and using this knowledge to make recommendations for process automation.
- Data analysis and data profiling to understand the data, data quality and data issues
- Support data projects with deep dive data analysis and investigation
- Creation and maintenance of data dictionaries, data/process flows and other supporting documentation
- Support delivery of solutions and change management
- Support testing of data solutions and processes
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Strong data analysis and data profiling skills with key emphasis on data quality
- Proven experience of manipulating and managing data within complex systems
- Knowledge of Data Cleansing, Data Management and Data Processing best practices
- Strong understanding of relational databases and the ability to query data
- Demonstrable evidence of advanced Excel knowledge, including data handling and manipulation techniques; Power Pivot advantageous
- Strong experience coding in T-SQL for data extraction and manipulation
- Working experience with Alteryx highly desirable
- Experience with Tableau desirable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to deal with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with Tableau and Alteryx is highly desirable
- A good degree in a relevant numerate subject
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.