£45,000 | Central London | Contract
Posted 15 days ago
Data Analyst - Central London - Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Data Analyst whom will take an active approach in developing and designing software for specific projects. The candidate will be responsible for providing documentation for complex metadata then extracting them from longitudinal studies.
* Manage the infrastructure and operations to support the documentation of metadata.
* Manage the revision process.
* Manage the metadata pipeline.
* Liaise between the developed software and external supplied software.
* Ability to present the projects outcome and operation to a range of audience.
* Experience in either Python or Ruby.
* Understanding of metadata and its management.
* Knowledge of software development.
* Experience programming statistical software.
* Experience in data management in social or biomedical sciences.
* A degree/higher degree in computationally based field, or equivalent.
* Great written and verbally communication skills.
For immediate consideration please call me on 01892553482; alternatively please email me at email@example.com.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.