£45,000 | Birmingham | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 23 days ago
Keywords: Data, Engineer, Analyst, Star Schema, Kimball, SQL, BI, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, storage, blob, lake, cosmosdb, factory, azure, automation, powershell, databricks, python
My client is a leading global consulting, software and hardware business looking to hire a Data Analyst with strong Data Modelling (Star Schema/Kimball) experience, to work on various customer projects. It isn't necessary that you require azure experience as this will be taught on the job.
The Data Analyst will be expected to:
* Own their workload of BAU tasks and small/medium scale projects within their area.
* Adheres to the solution design whilst proposing possible enhancements.
* Identify new technologies suitable for current and future projects.
* Communicate and escalate risks related to own projects and business areas.
* Ensure colleagues actively analyst and address business risk.
* Ensure existing customers repeat business.
* Report to Project Manager and Technical Lead.
The successful Data Analyst will possess:
* Good exposure with Data Modelling (Star Schema/Kimball).
* Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server BI Stack (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS).
* Time management and proven written and verbal communication skills.
* Agile Development methodology understanding.
Other desirable skills required by the Data Analyst:
* Data Storage (Blob, Data Lake, Cosmos DB).
* Data Factory/Azure Automation/PowerShell experience.
* Databricks/Machiene Learning/Python
The role is 50% office based (Birmingham) and 50% WFH.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.