Data Analyst - £45-50k - Consultancy - London
£50,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 25 days ago
Data Analyst - Consultancy - £45-55k - London
Our client is a boutique consultancy specialising in data transformations, technology strategy and software development projects. With less than 200 people, our client is very much an agile company with no red-tape and great visibility within the business, as well as endless opportunities to learn and develop your career! Our client has grown phenomenally in the last 1.5 years' alone during the pandemic, hiring 30 people and having headcount to hire at least another 20 before the end of the year... growing aggressively, this is the perfect time to join and become a foundational member to the business. With a client-base that includes Sky, Avon, the NHS, the Home Office, Marks & Spencer, Santander and HSBC, you will get the chance to work on exciting projects with high-profile companies!
We are looking for...
We are looking for a junior data analyst with 2-3 years' commercial experience. The right candidate for this role will have to have good problem-solving skills as well as excellent communication skills, as you will get the chance to interact with external clients and will be speaking to technical and non-technical people constantly.
Key skills needed:
* 2-3 years' commercial experience as a data analyst
* Good SQL skills for complex data extraction and analysis, including the ability to develop complex SQL queries
* Basic understanding of either R or Python
* Strong Excel or PowerPoint skills
* Good understanding of relational databases
* Proven ability to query and evaluate large unstructured datasets, extracting meaningful conclusions and reporting
Nice to Haves:
* Previous experience working on customer data/CRM experience/marketing data sets
* Knowledge of Statistical Procedures
You will be joining a dynamic and friendly data analysis team which is fundamental to our client's business operations and project pipeline. You will get the chance to work on several different client projects (not necessarily at the same time, so don't worry, this isn't the usual pressured consultancy environment!). You will be working on exciting projects analysing customer data as well as having the chance to learn new skills and technologies, with the support of a robust Learning & Development programme. Being a small company that promotes from within, there are multiple pathways for you to excel in your career, tailored to suit your aims and goals.
Location - Central London.
Working From Home? This role is predominantly remote, but you will ideally be coming to the office once or twice a week. However, our client is extremely flexible to suit personal circumstances if this might not work for you. Flexible start times and finish times.
* A verrry generous allowance of up to 32 days holiday!
* Industry-leading pension scheme
* Comprehensive healthcare cover with the chance to enrol family members too
* Gym membership discount
* Life insurance
* A fantastic team culture, with monthly and quarterly socials and activities
* Many more perks, just ask!
If you would like to find out more, please send your CV to Petria for immediate consideration!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.