D365 CRM Solution Architect
£800 per day | London | Contract
Posted 25 days ago
D365 CRM Solution Architect- MS Power Platform
D365 CRM Solution Architect with experience of delivering enterprise MS D365 CRM cloud solutions for large organisations, with a focus on delivering seamless customer journeys supported by efficient business processes, is urgently required for our higher education client.
D365 CRM Solution Architect-Essential Skills
* Experience of delivering enterprise MS D365 CRM cloud solutions for large complex organisations.
* Experience of delivering seamless customer journeys supported by efficient business processes.
* Ability to advise on best practices for process, architecture, integration and technology co-existence.
* Experience of leading MS D365 implementations including (functional, interfaces, integrations & data migration).
* Ability to lead specialist workshops with stakeholders to capture requirements and document solutions.
* Experience of strategies and techniques to develop cloud-native applications, workflows and data management based on MS Power Platform.
* Awareness of application architecture with experience of modern integration strategies and techniques (variety of protocols/REST)
* Knowledge of information management practices (information lifecycle management, data modelling and master data management)
* Experience of developing/ deploying (devops) best practices for larger teams and enterprises.
Please note this assignment is Inside IR35 and requires some on site working in central London per week(1-2 days).
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.