Customer Support Advisor
£30,000 | Knutsford | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 9 days ago
Our client is professional without being corporate and they love to have fun! They create software and learning that enables the world to secure the web. Based in Knutsford, they have recently expanded their range of products and services, and they are now looking for a customer champion to join their growing customer support team. You can expect a salary of up to £30,000 with outstanding benefits.
The role is very much a transactional role and you will require both excellent communication and administrative skills. You will support their customers with process renewals, following up on customer trails and quotes, amongst other duties. You will be joining a team of intelligent and fun people who all have a passion for software. Because of this! We are looking for candidates with an edge, who can communicate with confidence and have a passion for technology.
What is expected of the Customer Support Advisor?
* Building relationships with a portfolio of customers to ensure they are always happy and seeing value with our client.
* Assisting customers with queries relating to their licenses and their account while making them feel supported and special.
* Answering queries about customer renewals
* Identifying early any potential customer problems or unusual requests and dealing with them appropriately.
* Asking for support and input from other parts of the organization as appropriate to ensure they are constantly delighting their customers.
* Being an internal champion for your customers.
* Identifying and actioning any improvements in their processes that will better help their customers and make them happy and successful.
What we look for in a Customer Support Advisor?
* Previous experience working in a Customer Support role within an office environment
* Previous experience within a tech sector desirable however! A passion for tech/software is great too.
* Empathetic and an active listener.
* Calm, cool and collected.
* Tenacious and passionate.
* Strong communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
What the Customer Support Advisor will receive?
* Luxury offices in the beautiful town of Knutsford
* A base salary of up to £30,000
* World class benefits
* Career progression opportunities
* A chance to learn and develop
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.