Customer Success Manager
£40,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 12 days ago
Are you passionate about Cyber Security? Would you love to join an established growth business which offers very flexible working and great benefits? If so, do continue..
Job Title - Customer Success Manager
Salary - Circa £40k plus b&b
Location - Central London / Hybrid
Join us as our Special Customer Success Manager, who'll lead and deliver on key company relationships across the business. It's a very exciting time with the variety of new customers onboarding and established prestige accounts. To succeed, you'll need to be process driven, hands-on, with good customer facing skills, and come with an understanding of technology- such as Saas product being highly desirable.
- Lead for the delivery of our service to customers and entities under assessment.
- Support to clients via first line problem solving, and urgent response management, as well as in person visits and lead stakeholder management.
- Responsible for maintaining online user documentation, FAQs and help content to enable users to get maximum benefit from the service on a self-service basis.
- Run user onboarding to the platform, including hand over from sales and training when required to the point that customers are successfully using the platform.
- Working closely with the Development and Product teams as part of the product management group to enhance User Experience through dialogue with customers/consumers and collation of both short-term bug fixes and longer-term feature requests.
- Day to day line management of small team of analysts to ensure SLAs with customers are being achieved.
- Bachelor's degree level educated
- Excellent communication skills, including written English and verbal briefs
- Background in Tech or SaaS industry (highly desirable)
- Demonstratable experience of project management and ability to balance competing priorities
- Must be a self-motivated individual with proven ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with software architecture and solutions
Email your interest with CV attached to Rhiannon.Cane@InterQuestGroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.