Customer Services Manager
£40,000 | Reading | Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
Our client is an expert lender with over 50 years' experience and has developed a loan specifically designed to help fund legal costs relating to divorce proceedings. They're now looking to recruit a Customer Services Manager to help with their ambitious growth plans for their modern office in Reading.
We're looking for a Customer Service Manager who can do Customer Service piece from a Blank Sheet of paper (design / build / strategy) but also who understands an FCA regulated industry.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an intelligent, ambitious self-starter to help design, shape and manage the Customer Service Strategy. It will very much be a hands-on role and with a requirement to support other aspects of the business, particularly Credit as it gears up for its main launch.
What is expected of the Customer Service Manager;
* Instilling a customer focused culture in everything they do.
* Manage all performance issues and escalated complaints.
* Deliver best in class services and to embed the company's vision and strategy throughout the business.
* Assist with the processing and information gathering to support loan decisioning.
* Respond to all customer contact coming into the business via telephone, email, text and website.
* Assist with the development, management and implementation of a Loan and Customer Relationship Management system.
* Ensuring resolution of all enquiries, focusing on first time resolution and "right first-time" service.
What we look for in a Customer Service Manager;
* You need to be driven and ambitious and being passionate about a start-up environment is key as you need to be adaptable and agile in this environment;
* Excellent customer service, we need someone who can be hands on;
* Experience of building and improving customer journeys and satisfaction;
* The ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels both internally and externally along with driving and delivering results in a highly customer focused environment;
* Strong people and operational leadership skills;
* Managing People, Training and Development experience;
* Banking or Finance experience essential;
* Excellent computer skills in packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
What the Customer Service Manager will receive;
* A base salary of up to £40,000
* Modern working environment
* Rapidly expanding business with extensive growth plans
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.