Customer Service Colleague
£9.36 | Sheffield | Contract
Posted 25 days ago
Are you passionate about achieving high quality of service for customers? Would you describe yourself as a confident individual with strong interpersonal skills? If yes, please read on...
InterQuest are delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service Colleague to join a leading Retail organisation in one of their UK head offices, where you will be responsible for providing an excellent level of professional customer service for customers by advising on all aspects of business affecting their post-sale and product support.
Customer Service Colleague Responsibilities:
* Advise on all aspects of business affecting customer's post-sale and product support to customers and colleagues.
* Keep in contact with customers via telephone, letter and email, consistently providing exceptional service to exceed customer expectations.
* Meet individual and contact centre targets based on the volume and quality of call resolution.
* Be compliant with all current legislation.
* Always put the customer first and at heart of every decision, assessing their needs and taking appropriate action.
Customer Service Colleague Essential Skills & Experience:
* Confident, positive and enthusiastic persona at all times, putting the customer first at all times and able to identify clear opportunities for improvement.
* Able to build good rapport with all customers/colleagues and maintain relationships.
* Good level of knowledge with Microsoft Office.
* Excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
* Good ability to work within a fast paced environment with the flexibility needed to embrace and adapt quickly to change.
Apply now for more information and immediate consideration .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.