Customer Service Agent
£8 | Warrington | Contract
Posted 22 days ago
Do you have strong communication and administration skills? Possess a high level of accuracy in your work?
InterQuest are delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service Agent to join a leading Retail organisation in one of their UK head offices, where you will be responsible for managing, investigating and resolving customer queries by analysing and responding appropriately to incoming correspondence via email, telephone and letter.
Responding to customer queries and finding solutions for customers will mainly be done via email, telephone or letter. Each communication channel requires empathy, understanding of the query and then a high level of accuracy to ensure each query is recorded and to ensure complete compliance throughout every processes.
Customer Service Agent Role Responsibilities:
* Handle escalated complaints by considering a logical, empathetic and customer focused approach in all cases and provide outstanding customer service and support
* To listen to customers, understand their needs, empathise with them, deliver excellent customer service and the right resolution for the customer
* Provide complete end-to-end communication with customers via telephone, email or letter
* To keep up to date of any changes in the company's operations, products and services
* To remain positive in a busy and challenging environment and be adaptable to change
* To keep an end to end audit trail of customer contact and resolution and ensure 100% compliance throughout all processes
Customer Service Agent Essential Skills & Experience:
* Basic level of knowledge with Word and Excel
* Confident communicator with excellent written skills and confidence in your own decisions
* Good questioning and listening skills
* Possess a high level of accuracy in their work
* Ability to provide excellent customer service within a regulated environment
* Passionate about resolving customer issues and implementing long term solutions
* Strong organisational skills
Customer Service Agent Desirable Skills & Experience:
* Awareness of GDPR regulations
* Previous call centre experience
Apply now for more information and immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.