Customer Pricing Analyst
Competitive | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
Customer Pricing Analyst | Variable Salary | Leeds
This is an exciting opportunity with a retail bank in the UK. Joining the pricing team will allow you access to work over a wide variety of products and systems, giving you the flexibility to learn and develop.
The role itself will entail working in the pricing team, where there is never a typical day. The role will allow you to work on a wide variety of projects, each bring different challenges and more excitement. As this role will aid the team that is considered a cornerstone of the business, you will have access to that width in the business. You will focus on the analysis, performance, and improvement of their suite of pricing models.
You will have access to a large amount of data where you can provide key reports and insights to contribute to the direction of pricing strategies, working with the wider business to support technical queries, and working with key stakeholders.
They are looking for an Individual who has
* Experience as a Pricing Analyst, in Insurance is desirable but not necessary
* Experience in price modelling, using the software RADAR, or other similar software's
* Mathematical or statistical academic background
* Experience using SAS and working with large amounts of data
* Problem solving and analytical mindset
What they are offering
* Competitive Salary
* Generous Pension and Holiday package
* Flexible working conditions
* Opportunity to grow and progress upwards
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.