£40,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
If you fancy working for a worldwide company that's picked up countless awards & has over 15 million members then this is the role for you.
A leading and well respected firm is seeking a CRO Analyst to join their team to help work with colleagues to analyse and generate insights from different data sources to understand how users behave online, with a view to supporting the improvement of website conversion rates from a commercial perspective.
They are not just looking for somebody to tell the story behind what's happened - they want somebody who can help them understand why, and identify opportunities for further revenue and volume growth through the campaigns and website.
* Providing accurate and regular data, reporting and access to data & reporting for business users
* Support digital and technology development teams to ensure accurate data capture, reporting and integration
* Deliver and support daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements across the digital team and business users - not just delivering data, but also providing insight & recommendations for improvement
* Perform data analysis & reporting to drive customer and business insight to improve performance and results, in particular across:
* Customer experience
* Conversion rates
They are looking for someone who works well collaboratively with varying departments and has an excellently developed commercial acumen. In return they provide a dedicated training budget, brilliant platform for exposure and development and a fun, vibrant place to work.
* Background in digital data (including CRO data) & analytics with hands-on attitude & ability to deliver
* Experience of creating and updating reports and the ability to produce insights and analysis to inform business decisions (e.g. improved sales performance)
* Knowledge of A/B and MVT testing and CRO best practice
* Basic awareness of SEO
* User in Google Analytics/Google Data Studio
Think you've got what it takes? Please apply with your CV and should you have the relevant skills I will be in touch.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.