CRM Senior Project Manager
£60,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
Our client is one of the leading Digital Marketing organisations based in London and is urgently looking for a Digital Project Manager to join a growing and dynamic Project Management team. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on to market leading brand accounts for the client with a focus on CRM, Data and Martech. Beyond these accounts, we have the ambition to be implementing CRM solutions for our clients in the near future.
You will ensure delivery of requested outcomes from technical projects using a robust and documented project method. In conjunction with Commercial Operations, analyse, manage and govern resources to deliver projects on time, on budget.
Solid understanding of Digital agency environments as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
A proven track record of successfully implementing digital projects using Agile methodologies including 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
Ideally you will have prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
Forward planning of campaigns vs capacity
* Own and manage non-campaign projects end-to-end
* Identify risks and issues
* Ensure the right processes, tools and structures are in place
* Forward view on resourcing
* Liaise with stakeholders and partners on technical details and requirements
* Review the overall performance vs SLA, rate card, etc
* Run daily stand-ups / status meetings to ensure that projects are on track
* PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NOT WORKED FOR A DIGITAL AGENCY
* Someone with expertise and proven experience in the CRM, Data and Martech world
* An individual who can bring with them solid project management approaches to get the best out of our work while implementing practices that enhance any existing ways of working
* You're a self-starter and dynamic. You will come and join a relatively new team at Iris, to really help drive the CRM agenda forward
* A great team player. You will be invested in both Iris and the work
* Someone with the proactivity and entrepreneurial mindset to help grow the discipline through strong operational practices
The crux of the role is to ensure that there is a clear understanding of business requirements and priorities ensuring appropriate CRM solutions are identified & delivered in an expedient manner. You will define and own the Technology Mission, formulate and deploy short, medium and long-term strategic Technology Plans that align the business model with business needs of the organisation.
Any formal project management qualification such as Scrum, Prince2, MSP, PMP, Six sigma will give you a distinct advantage but not essential.
A pre-requisite is the ability to consult with and gain the support of the key stakeholders, in particular department heads across all Divisions. You'll be a good influencer, able to get buy in from stakeholders & subordinates alike.
A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Digital agency organisation, exclusive to InterQuest, interview slots to fill- send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.