CRM Database Planner
£55,000 | North Acton | Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
Do you possess excellent requirements gathering, process re-design and mapping skills? Are you confident with SQL scripting? If yes, please read on...
Our client are seeking a CRM Database Planner to work a varied role, working with both technical and non-technical members of agile teams to maintain effective solutions to support data migration. This will ensure that CRM can exploit its data assets within Adobe Campaign and will include: database maintenance/manipulation, performance, systems implementation, reporting and propensity model activation.
Key responsibilities of CRM Database Planner
* Lead impact analysis into processes, systems, data flows and reporting.
* Help develop the deployment of new capabilities that will transform how teams work with data.
* Expedite workshops to support detailed business requirements.
* Identify gaps or broken processes and procedures with ideas for fixes and solutions.
* Take lead on User Acceptance Testing and create execution of test plans.
* Act as the subject matter expert for CRM data and workflows into Adobe Campaign.
* Design and implement data workflow solutions and map CRM requirements to system requirements.
Essential skills required by CRM Database Planner
* Deep understanding of SQL scripting and related technologies.
* Experience with data classification and document tagging of unstructured data and ETL/Data integration tools.
* Proven experience in manipulation and analysing large data sets.
* Analytical thinking and confident engaging with IT teams to affect data changes.
* Experience with MySQL database design and architecture, administration and management.
* Experience in Big Data Analytics landscape (such as Spark, Adobe, Hadoop, SAS, SQL, BI).
Desirable skills required by CRM Database Planner
* Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or cloud engineering are highly advantageous.
Would you say you fit the skill set for this role? If you're interested, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.