CRM Campaign Manager
£40,000 | Lytham St Anne's | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
A multi award winning, number one Prestigious Best Company to work for, have an amazing opportunity for a CRM Campaigns Planner to join their well established award winning team on an 18 month FTC!
They need a CRM Campaign Planner who can get heavily involved with the activation of their brand new CRM system, due to release in the later stages of this year. Leaving lots of opportunity to make a geniune impact upon a well recognised UK brand and really make it their own.
They need someone experienced in managing CRM campaigns and programmes, who will be able to take the reigns and be responsible for:
* Effective investigation, planning, briefing and deployment of new customer strategies and campaigns to drive increased customer engagement and value for the Brands.
* Immersing yourself both in the customer journey and the new system technology, to identify best approaches to optimizing the insight and new planning tools available.
* Collaborating with other stakeholders (including wider Marketing team, eCommerce, Store Retail teams, Product & Buying) to ensure seamless integration and adoption of new initiatives.
* Developing business cases and presenting proposals for new initiatives to Senior Management team.
* Working with the CRM and Email Coordinator and Assistant, you will be hands on in building agreed campaigns within the new system.
* Ongoing review and optimization of campaigns.
You will need to have experience in the following:
* Successfully planning, deploying and optimizing CRM campaigns and programmes
* Campaign management tools and Email Service Providers
* Taking initiatives from concept to reality
* Stakeholder management
* A retail environment
Based in Lytham St Annes, offering a mix of 2 / 3 remote working days week on week (2 one week, 3 the next), boasting fantastic office space right by the sea-side!
Salary you can expect up to £40,000, dependent upon experience.
If interested in this opportunity please apply with your CV or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.