£35,000 | Greater Manchester | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Greater Manchester - Onsite role
We are looking for a Credit Underwriter to join a market-leading financial institution that provides a lending platform to support SMEs. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career, learn from the very best and make a real difference to this team of 5.
- Analysing financial statements and credit data to assess the risk of lending money to businesses
- Undertaking affordability analysis based on various financial and non-financial information
- Making decisions on a rate-for-risk basis
- Adhering to all relevant regulations
We need to talk if you have
- Experience in the SME lending space with a good awareness of the market landscape
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with knowledge of accounting theories
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Credit Underwriting experience
If you think you could be the next Credit Underwriter, send your CV directly to me through firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get this ball rolling.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.