Credit Strategy Analyst--Credit Risk Manager
£20,000 | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Senior Credit Strategy Analyst - Fintech - London/Hybrid
I am currently partnering with one of our favourite clients in the world of Fintech Lending, we are excited to support their expansion by helping build a high-performing analytics team.
We're looking for a Senior Credit Strategy Analyst to join the credit risk analytics team. In this role, you'll play a pivotal role in improving credit performance through risk modelling, hypothesis testing, and portfolio trend analysis. Collaboration is a core value, and you'll work closely with cross-functional teams to drive growth strategies and innovative analytical techniques.
As a Senior Analyst, you'll lead complex projects and have the freedom to innovate. You'll cover credit strategy, policy, fraud, valuations, and pricing, as we offer diverse lending products.
- At least 2 years of credit strategy experience.
- Proficiency in SQL and/or Python for data analysis.
- Data visualisation skills.
- A passion for data-driven decision-making.
- Strong problem-solving, time management, and collaboration skills.