Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
£45,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
InterQuest are supporting a specialist financial services company who are providing a credit risk opportunity! You will be involved in the contribution to the growing demands for development, enhancement and upholding the credit portfolio analytics and reporting functions.
You will be involved in :
· Assessment of new business trends and strategy to optimise the business’ lending.
· Enhancing and maintaining credit portfolio analytics
· Identifying opportunities
· Work Alongside internal and external business partners
· Create and improving business strategy analytics
· Engagement in the development of management reporting
· Testing strategy changes
You will need :
· Understanding of conceptual elements of credit risk within consumer finance
· Building and implementation of credit risk strategy
· Experience in SAS including Macros
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.