Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
£35,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Credit Risk Reporting Analyst - Central London - Hybrid
InterQuest are working with a thriving digital bank who are looking for an experienced Credit Risk Reporting Analyst. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills within the banking industry.
* Development of frame works and oversight
* Extract statistical information required to monitor the credit portfolio along with highlighting any changes or trends.
* Formulate reports to senior stakeholders and preparation of regulatory submissions
* Perform thematic reviews analysing areas of higher risk
* Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and requirements
* Able to utilise data to validate and support your decisions
* Experience within Financial services or banking
* Programming Experience e.g SQL/ Python / R and Or SAS
* Understanding and knowledge of regulatory requirements
If this is of interest to you, or someone you know who would be, please send across your CV to email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.