Credit Risk Manager
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Credit Risk Manager Opportunity - International Bank - London
The company is a prominent African Bank who are looking to find a credit risk manager to join the team. They work in markets across the world, with their subsidiary in London allowing them to expand even further into the European markets. As the credit risk manager, you will have the chance to apply your expertise and develop your knowledge in many areas of credit risk.
This is a great opportunity to develop international credit risk management experience in African and European markets, while also allowing access to the full credit risk lifecycle.
As the credit risk manager, it will entail working across a wide range of credit risk activities, allowing access to the full credit risk life cycle, working closely with senior management, developing relationships with various stakeholders and customers, and access to a larger breadth of the business. The main responsibilities of the role revolve around credit applications, credit governance and operational risk, and projects and initiatives
They are looking for an individual who has
* A degree in Banking, Finance, economics, or a related field
* Experience working within a banking environment
* Experience in Microsoft Office and Credit Risk Management systems and packages.
* The ability to work on the end-to-end processing of different credit requests
* Knowledge of the regulatory requirements within the UK for the related credit controls and the provision of credit
* Being able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders, and within a team
* Knowledge of the African or European markets is desirable
* Fluency in French would be advantageous
If you have relevant experience and looking for credit risk manager role, apply now!
Send your CV to me directly: Findlay.email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.