£90,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
InterQuest are delighted to be working with a leading UK Banking group, to help support with the recruitment of a Credit Manager. You will be joining their team in London on a hybrid basis.
- Interpret and extract key points and trends from external publications; financial reports and accounts of Sovereigns, Banks, Insurance companies and other Non-Bank Financial Institutions and prepare accurate written credit analysis and recommendations.
- Produce comprehensive but succinct credit papers of a quality which can be approved within own delegated discretion or be presented to the relevant approval authority for approval.
- Work closely with Group Treasury and the Asset and Liability (ALM) Risk Team to manage the credit risk associated with the treasury activities.
- Assist the definition of Treasury risk appetite and the associated monitoring and reporting process. Prepare and present proposals to the relevant approval body.
- Ensure an effective oversight and quality assurance process is embedded for Sovereigns, Banks, Insurance companies and Non-Bank Financial Institutions risks, with constructive feedback and action plans to resolve identified issues.
- Assist the underwriting of exposures in the Premium Finance business, including insurer and broker reviews.
Skills and Experience:
- Good credit analysis skills.
- Prior analysis and underwriting of Sovereigns, Banks, Insurance companies and Non-Bank Financial Institutions in a financial services environment.
- Good interactive and influencing skills.
- Good written and presentational skills.
- Sound appreciation of security/legal/documentation risk.
- Ability to interpret complex financial statements and other related publications.
- An awareness of macro-economic climate.
- Ability to work under time pressure while maintaining high quality standards.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.