Credit Analyst - Financial Institutions
£55,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 3 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Credit Analyst working within an International Corporate Bank based in London. You will work closely with the internal and external stakeholders to provide risk assessments on business initiatives in accordance with the Bank's Risk Appetite. The portfolio coverage includes Financial Institutions, SME, Retail and Corporate counterparts with particular, albeit not exclusive, emphasis to MENA, Francophone, and sub-Saharan African countries.
* Good overall knowledge and understanding of Credit Analysis of Financial Institutions.
* Experience in interpreting financial statements and research materials.
* Good analysis writing and presentation skills.
* A reasonable level of numeracy and quantitative skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Understanding of Trade Finance and Treasury products is a plus.
* Understanding of Financial and/or Trading products is a plus.
* Understanding of Corporate loan life-cycle is a plus.
* Some exposure to Retail/Corporate Credit analysis
* Some exposure to loan documentation
* Able to work under supervision, as well as independently.
* Able to work in a fast-paced and self-directed fluid environment.
* Good attention to detail.
* Demonstrate a proactive and team player attitude.
* Language competency in French or Arabic.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.