£58,600 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
IQ Solutions are recruiting a Creative Lead for a major fashion brand, paying up to £58.600 plus a £2000 allowance to spend on their products. You will work 3 days per week in their West London office and 3 days per week from home.
We're looking for a Creative Lead to join their fast-paced in-house creative team from the fashion or other transferable sectors (beauty, jewellery, lifestyle etc). This is a key management role within their creative team.
As we are a multi-channel business your experience should reflect a 360 point of view with work across both digital and print. As a manager and brand guardian, you'll be focused on elevating the brand through forward thinking design across all channels of the business.
What is expected of the Creative Lead?
* Act as a brand guardian, with the ability to motivate a creative team
* Be highly organised, with a sensible approach to tight deadlines
* Be proactive in your approach, anticipating challenges before a project is started
* Be solutions driven, with the ability to manage upwards
* Can interpret our client's tone of voice, and aid in its evolution
* Be on top of trends across design, culture, and fashion
* Be hands on with the ability to design when needed
* Have a broad range of influences and references
* Share ideas and bring innovation for us to learn and grow
* Have strong communication and presentation skills
What we look for in a Creative Lead?
* You must also be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
* As you'd expect, you'll also need amazing attention to detail and be able to juggle multiple projects while working to fast paced deadlines.
* You'll be on the top of your game coming from either agency or in-house with experience within fashion, beauty, or lifestyle.
* You excel at mentoring a team of creatives and understanding all the elements that create first in class design.
* You are on top of key trends within the design community as well as cultural and fashion trends.
What the Creative Lead will receive?
- The chance to work for a major fashion brand
- Up to £58,600 basic salary
- £2000 to spend on the clients clothing range
- Hybrid working options
- A company which lives by its values of being friendly, grounded and uplifting
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.