Creative Design Manager
£35,000 | Derby | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
Our client is a one of the UKs favourite hubs of mortgage information, providing access to some of the best specialist mortgage advisors in the industry. They boost a 5.0/5 rating on Feefo and have now helped over 45,000 customers get the right advice. Their goal is to become the number 1 place for specialist mortgage information, with the best network of specialist mortgage advisors in the UK. They're now looking to recruit a Creative Design Manager.
To help them achieve their ambitious growth targets, they need more than just a great web designer. They're looking for a digital designer with demonstrable experience of building strong and consistent brands. You will have full control over their look and feel, proactively driving change to take their brand to the next level.
What is expected of the Creative Design Manager;
* Manage and improve our brand visual style across the business.
* Website wireframing, prototyping and design.
* Website UX and CRO testing.
* Manage our development agency.
* Create best in class digital marketing collateral incl. Email, banners, social media images, custom blog images, infographics, downloadable reports etc.
What we look for in a Creative Design Manager;
* Minimum of 2 years' experience at a mid-weight (or ideally above) level.
* Ability to drive change across a business.
* Outstanding working knowledge of Adobe creative suite e.g. In Design, Illustrator & Photoshop.
* Experience working with WordPress sites is essential.
* An in-depth appreciation of modern web design for mobile devices.
* Understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation and proven experience of making positive changes to a website.
* Proactivity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential.
* Ability to work independently.
* Experience of working with developers to make your designs a reality.
What the Creative Design Manager will receive;
Salary: Circa £30,000 to £35,000
Excellent career progression
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.