€110,000 | Brussels | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
InterQuest are delighted to be working with a rapidly growing financial services company, to help support with the recruitment of a Country Manager based in their Belgium office.
Use your business acumen and take ownership of all commercial activities in Belgium to grow the business and enable their users to bank like locals in a frictionless way.
- Take a user-centered and data-driven approach to deliver to our end-user's needs and identify the right local opportunities.
- Take commercial ownership over all of the companies activities in Belgium
- Define and execute on local commercial strategy (incl. delivering on budget and revenue targets)
- Setup the local branch and make commercial success happen, delivering to bottomline success
- Define the go-to-market strategy and integrate relevant local business partnerships
- Make commercial success happen
- Communicate to and manage a broad set of stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, Product, external partners, regulators)
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You have an excellent understanding of local (Belgium) users (consumers & small businesses) and their needs
- You have a clear grasp on competition for banking and financial services in the local (Belgium) market
- You have good networking and stakeholders management abilities
- You're an excellent communicator, you are fluent in English
We set you up for success - We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth, and fitness progress with a wellness program
- A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.