Corporate PR Manager
£350 per day | Greater London | Contract
Posted 10 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients, a leader in the retail and telecommunications field to support with the recruitment of a Corporate PR Manager on a day rate of up to £350 per day (the length of the contract TBC) in their luxurious offices within West London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Communications individual to join the Corporate PR team and help shape the external perception of our client. The business has embarked upon a major transformation and we need you to help bring their new strategy to life, driven by their vision to help everyone enjoy amazing technology.
Reporting to the Head of External Communications, this role has a broad scope; the successful job holder will be an integral advisor to all levels of the business on communications issues and instrumental in driving proactive PR campaigns.
What is expected of the Corporate PR Manager;
* Writing, distributing and editing press releases, selling stories into journalists, setting up, briefing and facilitating interviews with spokespeople. Tracking media coverage.
* Producing briefing notes for the management team's media interviews, industry speaking events and social media activity.
* Playing a key role in the reporting of financial results and associated media events.
* Building an excellent network of contacts across the business and externally with the media, analysts and other stakeholders to identify positive news stories, influencing within the business and outside. Responsible for ensuring collaboration between Communications colleagues Group-wide.
* Working closely with various agencies on a day-to-day basis, assisting in the management of issues and crises.
* Managing the corporate social media strategy, responsible for drafting and publishing social media content for proactive campaigns and reactive issues management. Analysing its effectiveness.
* Providing communications support to the Head of External Communications and Senior Manager, Corporate PR.
What we look for in a Corporate PR Manager;
* An understanding of the different communications disciplines such as corporate, consumer and internal would be beneficial
* A solid grounding in PR and social media concepts and practices
* Proactive and passionate.
* Outgoing and confident to work with individuals at all levels of the business, analysts and media.
* Highly organised, with the ability to independently plan, prioritise and meet own deadlines.
What the Corporate PR Manager will receive;
- A day rate of up to £350 per day
- Modern working environment
- Onsite gym
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.