£200 per day | Greater London | Contract
Posted 6 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients, a leader in the retail and telecommunications field to support with the recruitment of Copywriter on a day rate of up to £200 per day for an initial period of 12 weeks based in their luxurious offices within Central London.
This is a great opportunity to work on sophisticated projects, alongside an energetic and talented team, within a forward thinking, marketing environment.
What is expected of the Digital Copywriter;
- Responsible for all digital copy across the client`s projects.
- Work with the Customer Insight, Marketing, UI Design and Commercial teams to ensure all content written is targeted to our audiences and meets the goals of the brief.
- Work alongside the Website Optimisation Manager to support the testing, targeting and personalisation roadmap
- Manage Key Stakeholders, where appropriate, by both gathering their requirements and communicating to them proposed changes made as part of the eCommerce development roadmap.
- Create digital content guidelines to support the enhancements delivered and better disseminate best practices.
- Customer satisfaction
- Conversion improvements across all elements of the website [based upon content changes]
- Project implementation deadlines
- Key metrics identified with core business
What we look for in a Digital Copywriter;
- Solid experience of professional copywriting experience (in a digital environment)
- Experience of creating a wide variety of content types and styles, short and long, including for web and email.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding written skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and comfortable with technology.
- Qualification in English Language or related discipline (Journalism, Creative writing)
- Knowledge of SEO
- Retail related experience
- CMS publishing experience
What the Digital Copywriter will receive;
- A day rate of up to £200 per day
- Initial 12 week contract
- Modern working environment
- Onsite gym
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.