£200 per day | Greater London | Contract
Posted 12 days ago
My Client, a leading Digital company, based in London, are currently looking to recruit a Digital Copywriter to join their current successful team.
- Responsible for all digital copy across the client`s projects.
- Work with the Customer Insight, Marketing, UI Design and Commercial teams to ensure all content written is targeted to our audiences and meets the goals of the brief.
- Work alongside the Website Optimisation Manager to support the testing, targeting and personalisation roadmap
- Manage Key Stakeholders, where appropriate, by both gathering their requirements and communicating to them proposed changes made as part of the eCommerce development roadmap.
- Create digital content guidelines to support the enhancements delivered and better disseminate best practices.
- Customer satisfaction
- Conversion improvements across all elements of the website [based upon content changes]
- Project implementation deadlines
- Key metrics identified with core business
- Solid experience of professional copywriting experience (in a digital environment)
- Experience of creating a wide variety of content types and styles, short and long, including for web and email.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding written skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and comfortable with technology.
- Qualification in English Language or related discipline (Journalism, Creative writing)
- Knowledge of SEO
- Retail related experience
- CMS publishing experience
This is a great opportunity to work on sophisticated projects, alongside an energetic and talented team, within a forward thinking, marketing environment.
Please do get in touch today and I can provide a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.