Control Assurance Analyst
£50,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
InterQuest are delighted to be working with a European Commercial bank to help support with the recruitment of a Control Assurance Analyst.
You will be responsible for the performing of control testing on operational and conduct risks in-line with the UK testing program and work across the Branch Network and/or Head Office Functions, reviewing and assessing the effectiveness of controls.
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Undertaking control testing in accordance with the bank's internal control methodology and annual testing program
- Documenting of control testing outcomes in a clear and understandable format
- Presenting of control testing outcomes and proposed actions to the appropriate parties within the bank
- Tracking of all control findings through to completion
- Provide executive and detailed summaries/analysis on control data when required.
- Recommending enhancements to the control testing process to ensure the effectiveness of our testing and residual risk assessment.
- Provide training, awareness and communications to various business units as needed.
- Provide wider operational risk management consultation, support and advice.
- Be experienced in the delivery and facilitation of control testing.
- Have strong planning and organising skills.
- Be able to work on their own initiative and enjoy the responsibility of delivering outcomes.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communications skills and have an ability to lead conversations to ensure understanding.
- Be comfortable challenging and influencing stakeholders.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, be a team player with a positive, supportive, and engaged approach to change.
- Have a background in internal audit or compliance assurance (desirable)
Get in touch for more details!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.