Contracts & Negotiations Manager
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Contract Negotiation Manager to join their thriving team in Central London. This is permanent position paying a competitive base salary and bonus.
The Contracts & Negotiations Manager (CNM) is responsible for concluding compliant regional and global contracts with European headquartered International Accounts and specifically those that are "Complex" in terms of requirements or structure. This multi-faceted role crosses all business disciplines.
What is expected of the Contracts & Negotiations Manager;
* Supporting the teams in responding to requests for non-standard commercial content (terms and conditions, SLAs, pricing structures, etc.) and making key commercial decisions during the 'bid phase' which will set the stage for contract negotiations when the tender is won;
* Following down-selection and award, supporting (and where appropriate leading) the customer engagement process through contract negotiation to signature, engaging and directing all necessary Subject Matter Experts (SMEs);
* Conducting final contract review, submitting contracts for corporate approval and customer signature;
* Ensuring signed contracts follow the agreed on-boarding process, ensuring that they are understood by the necessary SMEs and remaining available for questions regarding application of negotiated global contracts post signature
* As required being available to support subsequent contractual change requests;
* Provide expert advice to the Bid & Contract Advisor who provides support enabling management of "Simple / Standard" International Accounts.
What we look for in a Contracts & Negotiations Manager;
* Bachelor's degree
* At least 3 years' experience in the following disciplines: bid, contract negotiation, pricing, product marketing, procurement.
* Preference given to candidates from the print, telecoms or IT services market sectors
* Fluency in English is essential. A second European language would be advantageous
What the Contracts & Negotiations Manager will receive;
* A highly competitive salary.
* Excellent benefits (Bupa etc)
* Luxury Central London offices
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.