Contract Ruby Developer
£500 per day | London | Contract
Posted 11 days ago
Fullstack Ruby Developer (FE training and support provided!)
My client is an online booking and platform designed to allow businesses and organisations distribute their availability across all of their online presences. Some or their clientele include John Lewis , Debenhams , Aviva , Co-op Bank , Three and some other Government departments.
They are looking for a Full Stack Ruby Developer who wants to get hands on with the FrontEnd (mainly AngularJS & React ,) as well as BackEnd ( Ruby on Rails ). There's loads to get stuck into with this role - You'll be re-engineering part of the company's core business & client facing features.
* Have at least 3 years commercial development experience with experience using Ruby on Rails
* Have experience working with multiple departments
* Have the drive to bring in and share your ideas
* Have experience using: MySQL, REST APIs, TDD (Rspec), (EC2, S3, Lambda)
* Are comfortable working within a collaborative Agile environment
We would love to speak to you!
Shortlisting this week, get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.