Contract Administrator - Swedish Speaking
Competitive | Northampton | Contract
Posted 20 days ago
Contracts Administrator - Swedish Speaking
InterQuest Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key IT solutions clients supporting the recruitment of a Contracts Administrator to support their clients on a permanent basis. This role is working with a specific client market and is looking for candidates who are able to speak and understand Swedish fluently.
This role will be to administer major customer contracts correctly, bill contracts in an accurate and efficient manner, maintain good customer relations and minimise debt. Ideal candidates will be fluent in Swedish both written and verbal.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure the billing process adheres to company procedures and customer requirements.
- Update terms of contracts as and when appropriate.
- Accurately invoice all relevant contracts due on a monthly basis to maximize service revenue and minimize customer debt.
- Handle all customer enquiries/complaints promptly and efficiently to satisfy customer requirements.
- Assist in relevant projects, when required.
- To build a close working relationship with the credit team to align invoicing and collection accuracy
- To support the team leader to ensure departmental targets and objectives are met
Skills & Experience
- Excellent grasp of the Swedish language both written and verbal
- Good prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to exchange information with all levels in the organisation
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- PC literate with Good Excel Skills
- Proven Analytical Skills
- Previous billing experience would be a real advantage
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.