Contract Administrator - Norwegian Or Swedish Speaker
Competitive | Northampton | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 18 days ago
Contracts Administrator - Swedish or Norwegian Speaking
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key IT solutions clients supporting the recruitment of a new Contracts Administrator who will be able to liaise with their Norwegian or Swedish speaking clients, supporting their internal contracts team and wider clients on a permanent basis.
Candidates for the Contracts Administrator role will need to be fluent in Norwegian or Swedish, spoken and written to be successful in this role
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle all customer enquiries/complaints promptly and efficiently to satisfy customer requirements.
- To ensure the billing process adheres to company procedures and customer requirements.
- Update terms of contracts as and when appropriate.
- Accurately invoice all relevant contracts due on a monthly basis to maximize service revenue and minimise customer debt.
- Assist in relevant projects, when required.
- To build a close working relationship with the credit team to align invoicing and collection accuracy
- To support the team leader to ensure departmental targets and objectives are met
Skills & Experience
- Fluency in Norwegian or Swedish both spoken and written
- Ideal candidates will have an enthusiastic and eager to learn approach
- Good prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to exchange information with all levels in the organisation
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- PC literate with Good Excel Skills
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.