£20,000 | Harrogate | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
We are currently hiring a Contracts and Compliance Administrator based in our Harrogate office.
InterQuest Group is an award-winning, specialist technology recruitment business that operates at the forefront of digital transformation. Made up of 6 Practices, this is an incredibly busy area of the business.
In this role you will assume accountability for raising and issuing the appropriate client and contractor paperwork, being the initial point of contact for resolving queries raised by sales consultants, maintenance of all external contractor files. You will also be responsible for running pre-employment screening checks and performing ad-hoc duties as requested by the Team Leader.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Drawing up contracts for client and contractor's using Word
· Ensuring compliance to Client and Legislative Requirements
· Efficient and accurate collation of data for reports including data management throughout the recruitment and contract life
· You will be a point of contact for candidates, assisting with queries and chasing outstanding documentation.
· Liaising with Account Managers/Payroll/Client Billing to resolve outstanding queries and ensuring Contractors/Client are ready for payment/Invoicing
· Understanding and a Good knowledge of company procedure and process
· Escalating to Management any Business that comes to your attention outside of company policy
· Answering the Telephone and redirecting calls as required
· Working to the Business Service level Agreements.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Efficient and well organised and have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Competent knowledge of Excel and Word
· An outgoing personality
· Professional personal presentation
· Customer service orientation
· Attention to detail
· The ability to stay calm under pressure
· Self-motivated and able to use initiative, while fitting into a Team structure.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistance programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.