Continuous Improvement Analyst-Manager X2- Process Improvement
£360 per day | London | Contract
Posted 24 days ago
Continuous Improvement Analyst/Manager X2- Process Improvement
Continuous Improvement Analyst/Manager X2 with experience of delivering process improvement activity with some knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies is urgently needed to support a service organisation on a number improvement projects.
The Continuous Improvement Analyst/Manager will be responsible for using data and evidence to define a problem before facilitating a solution through consultation and collaboration with stakeholders.
Continuous Improvement Analyst/Manager X2- Process Improvement- Essential Skills;
* Experience of delivering business process improvement activities within a high service level environment.
* Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodology.
* Experience of working within a project and or agile environment with an understanding of the fundamentals of project management principles.
* Ability to produce clear and accurate process maps.
* Ability to identify and solve problems using data and root cause of the issues.
* Knowledge of evaluation approaches and lessons learned to develop improvements.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to present information to a wide audience.
* Abilities to coach, engage and bring along stakeholders at all levels.
Continuous Improvement Analyst/Manager X2- Process Improvement- Desirable Skills;
* Familiar with online collaboration and process mapping tools.
Please note that this assignment is outside of IR35 for 6-9 Months. Fully Remote
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.