£400 per day | London | Contract
Posted 11 days ago
InterQuest are currently working in a partnership with a world-class Marketing company. They are looking for a highly organised, confident and proactive Content Strategist to lead the content strategy workstream for a large global web programme.
* Audit content to establish areas of improvements, personas, gaps in customer experience and advise on website best practices
* Define a content strategy governance framework to deliver the best-in-class content that improves the effectiveness of the website to deliver compelling experiences
* Act as a content expert and advocate
* Define content effectiveness and engagement framework, content guidelines toolkit and KPIs to drive centralised consistency, quality and adoption
* Govern localised materials to ensure brand compliance and collate feedback from local markets
* Create a content strategy playbook with content, design and SEO best practice that acts as a guide for markets to create and activate effective experiences.
* Oversee the content authoring process and work closely with the content authoring team
* Work closely with the market leads to capture content requirements, gaps and changes to identify content that needs to be migrated to the new websites.
Get in touch if you are seeking a unique opportunity with a company who makes significant contributions to ways of working, customer/client journey, high performing teams and positive impact on the wider business Please get in touch to find out more.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.