£45,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 26 days ago
InterQuest are working with an in-house agency, who are supporting an FMCG brand who is responsible for some of the leading household names. This is to support with the recruitment of a Content Manager. This is to be based from their Leatherhead operation. This is a fanrtastic oppurtunity to join a stable industry in uncertain times. We're looking for candidates from either FMCG, Food, Beauty, Consumer Goods or Food backgrounds.
If you're a fan of social media and are an idea-generating, trend identifying, wordsmith, and conversational powerhouse who loves audience interaction and content creation! Then this role is for you.
What is expected of the Content Manager;
* Listen and respond to relevant consumer comments and questions
* Provide on-brand responses to influencer and consumer @mentions
* Identify opportunities for the brand to surprise and delight its audience
* Manage a network of brand advocates
* Monitor feeds for relevant opportunities to inject the brand into culture
* Spot new influencers opportunities
* Track trending topics
* Take briefs from clients and recap to creative teams and other partners
* Plan and create social content calendars
* Present content ideas and brand social strategy to clients
What we look for in a Content Manager;
* This job is best suited to an individual with at least 2 years of experience working in an agency or client-side on brand marketing through social media.
* Level, strategic thinker
* Entrepreneurial and proactive with the ability to spot opportunities to create content and help clients achieve their business ambitions
* Creative flair and excellent written communication skills and great copywriting.
* Work in FMCG or food or beauty or homecare brands
* Stakeholder management, including internal, cross-department, clients
* Evidence of gravitas with previous clients
* Work with a social media management tool
What the successful Content Manager will receive;
* A salary range of between £38,000 for content managers and £50,000 for senior content managers
* Excellent Benefits
* Modern working environment
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.