Competitive | Amstelveen | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are excited to be leading the recruitment of a Content Manager working with one of our global market-leading clients in the technology sector.
What is expected of the Content Manager- Netherlands (Amstelveen);
- Collect, manage and distribute (digital) technical content that supports the engineers in the EMEA region to perform their work in the most optimal way.
- Collect, manage and distribute (digital) technical content that is of high relevance for EMEA support and field services.
- Ensure that for new product launches all relevant (digital) technical content is available within the agreed timeframe for EMEA support and field services.
- Manage access (4000+ users) to the content management systems (roles, users and information types).
- Analyze the content usage and optimize to increase the content relevance.
- Develop and/or provide training to users how to work with the content management systems
What we look for in a Content Manager- Netherlands (Amstelveen);
- Educational level: MBO business administration or similar level
- A number of years relevant working experience in an international environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong English communication skills
- High level of administration & organizational skills
- Strengths are communication, attention to detail and teamwork
What you will receive in return;
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Modern working environment working from out of the Amstelveen office
- Globally recognised brand to add to your portfolio
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.