Consultant - Public Sector Digital, Data & Technology (DDaT) Consultancy
Competitive | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 4 days ago
Albany Beck is a leading provider of consulting services within digital, data, technology and Corporate Services to the Public Sector, having recently won some significant pieces of work within a number of high profile government organisations.
We are launching our Pioneer Programme, which will develop the next generation of technology talent within the Public Sector. We are looking for high calibre graduates with solid experience/ genuine desire to move into Public Sector.
This is an exciting period of time to become part of a company that is shaping the way services are delivered by the UK government.
What we can offer You;
* World class, bespoke training scheme, Tailor- made to your own career goals and skillsets
* Professional Qualifications on completion of Training
* The opportunity to work for major UK governmental departments
* Dedicated on-site engagement manager, who will provide support to you throughout your assignments
* The ability for you to choose and shape your own path of progression in rewarding professional career
Who we are looking for;
* Consultancy background working for public sector clients, specifically local and central government is highly desirable
* OR High calibre graduates with a genuine desire to start up their career within Public Sector Consultancy.
* Clearance - SC and/or CTC clearance desirable/ willingness to undergo clearance.
If you are interested in working for a consultancy who are rapidly expanding their business or know of anyone who might be, please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Phone: 01892 553219
Note: We would encourage and welcome applications from STEM candidates.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.