Consultant - Public Sector Digital, Data & Technology (DDaT) Consultancy
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
Albany Beck's Public Sector Consultancy division has recently won some significant pieces of work within a number of high profile government organisations and as a result, we have a number of exciting opportunities to include:
* Project Manager - Data and analytics
* Project Support Positions
* Graduate consultants - with consultancy experience in the Public Sector.
This is an exciting period of time to become part of a disruptive company that is shaping the way services are delivered by the UK government.
Required skillset/ Experience for the positions;
* A consultancy background (minimum 2 years) working for public sector clients, specifically local and central government is highly desirable
* Stakeholder management
* Business change experience
* Planning and coordination
* Project reporting
* Data and Analytics applications and services appreciation
* Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, required to engage with and communicate across the entire chain
* Exposure working in a multi supplier, high pressured organisation
* Clearance - SC and/or CTC clearance desirable
If you are interested in working for a consultancy who are rapidly expanding their business or know of anyone who might be, please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Phone: 01892 553219
Note: We would encourage and welcome applications from STEM candidates.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.