Consultant Penetration Tester (Mid, Senior & Principal)
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
Consultant Penetration Tester (Mid, Senior & Principal Level)
Location: London or Newbury
Salary: £DOE plus benefits (see below)
A bit about the role:
My client, a trusted Cyber Security consultancy to many high-profile Government Departments, Agencies and Private Sector organisations are continuing to form and maintain strong, consultative relationships with their own clients across the UK. Some of their projects include bringing in exceptionally skilled Penetration Testers to their clientele to help them manage and control appropriate penetration tests in a variety of disciplines, either solo or as part of a team.
Due to an increase in projects, they are looking for Mid-Level, Senior & Prinicipal Penetration Testing Consultants based in London or Newbury to join some of their major HMG clients where you will be required to perform research and develop new testing tools to keep them at the top of their game.
You will need to:
* Have experience in penetration testing in a Consultancy or blue-chip environment
* Have strong technical knowledge of IT systems, networks or web applications
* Understand techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
* Have solid client-facing skills
* Lead client-facing jobs and manage projects
* Provide training and mentoring to other consultants on projects
* Write reports to a high standard, and review reports of other consultants
* Annual Training Budget (£2,000 per head)
* Private Medical Insurance
* BUPA Cash Plan
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Family Travel Insurance
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Server Space
* Birthday Off
* Holiday Allowance
* Generous Pension Scheme
This could be the perfect opportunity for you to continue to grow your professional acumen and have your voice heard in a growing business, contact me ASAP to avoid disappintment.
0207 025 0165 for a confidential chat
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.