£60,000 | Marlow | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Configuration Manager - based in either Marlow, Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, South coast or Birmingham,
£50,000 - £60,000
InterQuest are partnered with a multi £Billion pound Technology and solutions business who are a trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe.
Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security, and IT infrastructure, InterQuest's client gives their technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen.
This exciting new role will give you insight into all of the complex areas of Services Operations. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain invaluable hands-on experience in a busy Operations Centre who have a varied customer base. At a foundation level you will be primarily responsible for the CMDB and ITIL based Config & Asset and Change Management, with exposure to Transition, Incident, Problem & other key ITIL management areas. You will be responsible for Developing policies, processes and procedures for Asset and Configuration Management and governance to ensure operational controls are in place to meet the business requirements and adherence to compliance. Responsible for the CMDB; both the strategic direction & ownership and input to the detailed requirements for developing the CMDB, whilst establishing and managing an audit process for the CMDB and related processes.
What we are looking for in you
* Experience of ServiceNow covering the following; o CMDB design and management o SLA management o Change management o Service lifecycle management
* Experience of working in a 24x7 function within a Service Operations environment, preferably with an ITIL focus
* Ideally ITIL Foundation level qualified
* Knowledge of ISOs, including ISO 20000 is desirable
* Hold or be eligible to gain SC clearance
* The ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences, in both verbal and written communications
* Strong interpersonal skills, proven history of building and maintaining relationships across the wider business
* Able to work both independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and positive attitude
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.