Compliance Monitoring Officer
£45,000 | Chester | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
InterQuest are supporting a dynamic, forward thinking Financial Services institution who are looking for a Compliance Monitoring Officer to join their team in Chester.
- - Conduct regular compliance audits and assessments to identify potential issues.
- - Collaborate with internal departments to develop and implement compliance policies and procedures.
- - Keep abreast of changes in industry regulations and laws and ensure the organization's adherence.
- - Investigate and resolve compliance-related issues and recommend corrective actions.
- - Create and deliver compliance training and awareness programs for employees.
- - Prepare and maintain detailed reports and records of compliance activities.
- - Monitor the organization's activities to ensure they align with regulatory requirements.
- - Act as a liaison with external regulatory agencies and authorities when necessary.
- Previous Compliance Monitoring experience
- Financial Services experience
- Strong Communication Skills both written and verbal
Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.