Compliance Manager - Private Equity
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
Compliance Manager – Full time – Hybrid - London
About the client
InterQuest are supporting a high growth leading private equity firm with experience of mid-market investments. They support Healthcare and Tech companies with enterprise of up to £1 billion. This is a vital role in the compliance team to help the company remain complaint with all the laws and regulations enabling them to sustain an innovative culture.
- Keep date policies and procedures up to date
- Provide support to external parties’ requests
- Maintain compliance declarations, CASS records and AIFMD records
- Responsibility for SMCR requirements
- Support the Hiring Manager and be part of a small team
- Strong experience with FCA handbook, AIFMD, 5th MLD, MiFID, SMCR
- Experience with Compliance Manual, Risk Grid, AML Risk Assessment, CASS records and AIFMD records, ComplySci system and GDPR
- Few years of private equity experience
- Strong analytic skills
It is an international team of over 100 people spread across Europe.
Get in touch with me at email@example.com to find out more
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.