Compliance and Supervision Manager
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
*** Compliance and Supervision Manager | London | Hybrid (2 days) ***
InterQuest is delighted to work with an award-winning Fintech who is looking for a compliance and supervision manager. The role will be responsible for the delivery of compliance and supervision solutions..
Your Would be Responsible for:
· Experience with executing policies and procedures.
· Schedule and conduct supervisory visits
· Deliver detailed audit reports to ensure all actions are tracked to completion.
· Accountable for the implementation of standards of governing bodies and regulations in relation to appointed firms.
· Record and apply any changes to the governance plan
Keeping abreast of knowledge and understanding of polices and regulations.
· Deliver a helpdesk function to the business
· Understanding of FCA handbook including SYSC, COBS, CONC, SUP and DISP
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving Fintech who work with several different industries, offering exposure across a breadth of portfolios. If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.