Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 18 days ago
InterQuest Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most successful clients, a technology leader, based in the London Office on a fulltime permanent basis.
This person will be required to perform commercial and pricing analysis of major account (MA) business, and process requests for pricing support for MA tenders within EMEA, analysing their profitability, and settling all claims for financial support with Operating Companies.
What is expected of the Commercial Analyst;
* Process requests for pricing support submitted by EMEA Subsidiaries, recommending support levels which balance local and central needs, preparing onward requests to the Factories where necessary, thus ensuring that all relevant information is present and correct for assessment by Group Management.
* Act as nominated contact point from Europe for queries regarding support requests in order to assist them in their preparation of the same.
* Provide general administrative support to the department, including assistance with presentations and reports etc. as required to ensure smooth running of the department.
* Amalgamate general hardware and service pricing and product information to increase department knowledge and assist increased efficiency in support request process and Pricing process.
* Analysis of click cost calculations (CPC) to set service mandates for use in international tender pricing.
* Maintain Data Master file-cost detail information on a monthly basis
* Maintain automation support for the successor models liaising with the Marketing team
* Ad hoc reporting as required.
What we look for in a Commercial Analyst;
* Knowledge & understanding of financial terminology (e.g. Present Value, Residuals, Leasing), at a level which enables the job holder to discuss these areas with tender co-ordinators and sales staff.
* Familiarity with basic management accounting concepts particularly Profit & Loss statements (P&Ls), and experience of reviewing their component elements.
* Two years' business experience in a numerate role, with experience of general office environment
* Numerate with good oral and written communications for dealing clearly and concisely with a variety of employees in different roles and summarising information effectively.
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Presentational skills & confidence to deliver presentations on results of work to audience of tender-coordinators and sales staff.
* Excellent Excel skills for analysing complex deal models submitted by Operating Companies (OpCos).
* Familiarity with MS Access desirable.
What you will receive as a Commercial Analyst;
* Competitive Salary
* Permanent Contract
* Full time role based in London
* Globally recognised brand to add to your portfolio
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.