£45,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
If you fancy working for a worldwide company that's picked up countless awards & has over 15 million members then this is the role for you.
A leading and well respected firm is seeking a Commercial Analyst to join their team to help work across the digital and marketing functions to provide actionable insights in order to optimise the customer experience and channel/campaign performance.
They are not just looking for somebody to tell the story behind what's happened - they want somebody who can help them understand why, and identify opportunities for further revenue and volume growth through the campaigns and website.
* Ensure accurate capture and processing of data for the website
* Ensure data is available to colleagues and external partners easily through automated reports, dashboards or other means (daily, weekly, monthly)
* Deliver analysis of the website and digital marketing channels to support specific initiatives, including, but not limited to, CRO, PPC, SEO, Display and Affiliates
They are looking for someone who works well collaboratively with varying departments and has an excellently developed commercial acumen. In return they provide a dedicated training budget, brilliant platform for exposure and development and a fun, vibrant place to work.
* Number of years' experience delivering analysis of data and identifying opportunities
* Experience of developing reporting and demonstrable success in producing analysis that informs business decisions (e.g. budget efficiencies, improved sales performance, etc.)
* Experience of creating automated reporting / dashboards
* Strong user in Google Analytics
Think you've got what it takes? Please apply with your CV and should you have the relevant skills I will be in touch.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.