Cloud Software Engineering Leader (Remote)
£100,000 | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
Our client is looking for experienced Cloud Software Engineering Leader to help us enhance our flagship product to better take advantage of the cloud. Working for our client, you will have the opportunity to create world changing software used by world leading companies in sectors as varied as Tech, telecommunications, aerospace, electronics, medical devices, automotive and many more. Their products help power the advancement of cutting-edge industries such as autonomous vehicles, sustainable transportation, advanced semiconductors, life-saving medical devices, satellite systems and the space industry.
They currently want to enable our customers to use our product in conjunction with their current cloud providers (be that Azure, AWS, GCP). They also want to offer more cloud hosted services to enable smaller businesses to access and use our technology.
At the same time, we want to leverage the advantages of scalability and resilience that the cloud can provide to better support the 1000s of engineers that use our products worldwide.
- You have played a central role in the design of data-driven, cloud-based solutions.
- Experienced in Cloud migration
- You have first-hand experience of the challenges that running on the cloud presents [and how to overcome them]
- You are an experienced .Net developer that is highly proficient in C#
- You can demonstrate that you can write clean, maintainable code
- You enjoy working with users and product management to properly understand the problem domain and translate these understandings into a great product that is a delight to use
- You have a focus on automated testing and reach for it by default while understanding what is and isn’t useful to test
This is a fantastic role where you will need to have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to succeed. The role is a brand-new position and will require flexibility and creative thinking skills to relentlessly contribute towards making a truly great service. Candidates must be able to build and maintain good relationships with those around them – at all levels of the business. The client is offering fantastic opportunity for career progression with a genuine opportunity to develop on your existing skills and experience.
Flexible working, can be fully remote and a friendly environment, they will offer you with an opening that will expose you to multiple platforms. For a confidential discussion to explore the post in more detail, please send your CV today. The client is looking to arrange interviews next week!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.